2011/07/28

Law of Attraction?

I wonder if its really true that if I wanted to have something, 
as long as I kept thinking about it & do things that lead me towards it; I will get it eventually.

This is not working on me right now. 
I wanted to leave this place so much yet I'm still stuck here. 
Why is it so that I often don't get what I want? 

WHY!?
WHY!?
WHY!?

I know that my situation is getting serious. 
I even start hearing voices last month. 
Luckily, I didn't happen this month. 
I'm reaching to the limit of my emotional control & I'm going to breakdown anytime soon. 
I know. Because I just let my tears dropped in front of my sister & brother when I'm in the office. 
I'm so sicked of making up lies for I cried because I'm just feeling sad. 
I'm out of lies to tell when people saw me crying. 
My thoughts were so extreme that I wanted to just leave this place although I know I can't. 
Nobody can help me except changing my own thoughts. 
I know!
But I just can't control it sometimes. 

 July isn't my month. 
For the number of posts I post, 
the more I post,
the more depressed I go.

I'm so sorry, 
I didn't want my blog to be so sad.  

2 comments:

  1. Suggested to see a counselor :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. suggest talking to friends (e.g., us), let's support each other

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...