2015/04/18

Re-living childhood fairy tales...

I'm sure many of us knew & watched the recent Cinderella movie which smashed the box office. 
Although some of my friends said that they don't understand why the movie was film again despite the cartoon version. After all, the story line will be the SAME...

Well I have to admit that what they said were right and the story line is more or less the same rather than some minor differences... For example, the Father of the prince in the original version of Cinderella was not dead and witnessed their wedding and, the fairy godmother in the cartoon version chanted the spells even better when she was giving Cinderella a new look...
Overall, the story remained the same as the cartoon version. 
After all, if we were told that the prince will not be with Cinderella in the end of the movie, will we still want to watch it?
The answer is a NO for me, personally. 

What I actually want to say is that Disney decided to re-film more fairy tales such as Beauty & the Beast, Mulan, Little Mermaid, & etc...

I'm very excited about it and I can't wait to watch them in the cinema. 
I guess maybe because the recent Cinderella smashed box office which allows them to re-film all the fairy tales. 
Yes, I do aware that I am a grown up now, but nothing can stop me from re-living my childhood fairy tales by watching the new movies~~~    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...