2015/04/16

Interesting Website

I found out about this website after a friend shared their articles in FB, 
while reading through the article, 
I find what the author wrote about therapy & therapist were so true...
therefore, I would like to share the link here...

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-12657/10-things-i-wish-everyone-knew-about-therapy.html

There are also many other interesting articles in the website which I find it good to read if you don't really know anything about talk therapy... 
At the same time, there were also articles about self-help, which I think that it can be helpful for many people, including myself...

Therefore, visit this website if you have time~~~
It might surprise you... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...