2015/04/16

Dream

Yesterday, I dreamed that I finally confronted my mother after all these years of injustice... 
She was very angry both emotionally and at me for confronting her...
I don't know where did I gather the courage to actually confront her, 
maybe because I was too stressed out recently and I am deadly to know why didn't she support me to study abroad rather than dumping $$$ into renovating the stupid house?
Does gender matters that much?
If the person who wanted to study abroad was my brother, will she change her mind?
What am I supposed to do with it?
Do I not deserve a better future?
Do I not deserve to study abroad?
Am I supposed to accept all these crap and pretends nothing has happened and try to live happily in the future despite all these crap?
Will I be able to accept all these and life with it? 
Do I really want to confront her?
Yes, I do because if I don't, there'll always be something in my heart. 
But if I do, maybe she'll get really angry and things will get really ugly, am I ready to face this?
Do I want to put myself into that situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...