2011/03/17

Movies & Dramas

I don't remember exactly when I started to have this habit...
Perhaps it was due to the assignments that I have to do during my college years...
I like to discuss/tell/write down what I think and get from the movie and drama after I watched each of them...
We used to have movie reviews as our assignments, but we need to apply psychology concepts while we analyze the movie...
But now, I would focus more on what impacts did the movies & dramas had on me/what ideas did they give/trying to portray in the movie and what do I think about it...
Thinking, I really do think that people should use their brain and start thinking...
Because I really find it hard to accept the fact that people don't think,
they just keep on living in their own life or world and refuse to accept what other thinks and says,
I don't know if I'm the one with problem because my level of tolerance is low?
But, I hate it when they don't listen to what other thinks and teased me with the word of me being abnormal,
I always kept silent and couldn't find a way to release all my dissatisfaction,
because they thought they were just joking and I shouldn't take it seriously,
obviously, I told them I don't like it but they thought that I was being too serious about it...
that's why I knew about it.
I don't use to think about the messages that the movies/dramas are trying to send, but I simply watched them and forget about them in the shortest time perhaps?
After hearing/reading so much on people telling others how a single movie had an impact on their life, I started to believe in what they say recently. I used to be ignorant about what they say as I thought that they were just exaggerating on their experiences so that it will capture people's eyes.
However, I now realized that "Yes, they do! good movies and dramas make an impact on people's life by either giving them an idea or affect them psychologically" 
and, even horror movies does that...
because there were serial killers who learned to kill they way that people do in movies... 

6 comments:

  1. 呵呵
    你最近写的东西真的越来越长。。。。。。

    anyway
    人家说看戏是享受是放松
    但是很多时候我发现我看戏以后会更累
    因为我看戏是超投入的
    所以我从来就不会觉得看戏是浪费时间
    它让我透过别人的眼睛看世界
    他也让我能站在别人的立场想事情

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我发现自己近这一两年看戏越来越投入了,学会用不同的角度看故事和人物,心情也跟着故事起伏。看完戏后会继续想东西,有时候会有领悟。

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mia & CK, 对,对,对,我也是一样。
    有时候看完了,心里会很有负担。。。
    然后一直反复的思考。。。
    它也让我学会了从不同的角度看事情和学会了很多东西。。。
    好像文化和历史之类的。。。

    ReplyDelete
  4. 话说
    《冲上云霄》竟然救了我的IELTS Writing test
    因为题目是air travel & environmental issue
    老实讲
    刚开始真的想不到要写什么
    但是后来想到看戏的时候
    飞机未来要紧急降落需要把多余的燃油Discard
    所以就有Point写

    哈哈,谁讲看戏没有用的... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. 哈哈哈,我想如果以后我们对父母说让他们的孩子们看多点戏, 那些父母应该会觉得我们不professional或不会再找我们帮助他们的小孩了。。。 ;p
    Mia,成绩出了吗?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 还没有
    15号。出了跟你讲。

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...