2011/03/25

Equality among gender, Equality among DOGS!!!

While people are fighting for their rights,
I would like to fight for my poor dogs as well.
Recently, my dad picked up few newly born dogs from the street and started rearing them. 
They are now turned up to be huge dogs. 
Although they were not those popular/breded dogs, but they were cute.
Here comes the issue, 
my mom doesn't allowed me to bring them home because she hates the dog's smell. 
Yes, I hate it too. *I'm scared of dogs too*
And, I don't want my mom to be too tired taking care of them since she's old. 
Thus, I didn't say much to that.
Well, here comes the problem,
my sister wanted to bring home a small size, breded/popular/higher class dog, *ya, right!*
and my mom didn't say much to that. 

But I did,
I made a huge issue out of it. 

Well, my dogs are dogs, so do the small dog! 

They were all DOGS!

The difference between them would be their "race"?? *in reality*
To apply this to real life/human situation, my dogs have unknown father/poorer parents. 
Other the other hand, the other dog has more popular/breded parents.
That's why,
some dogs/people deserved to be treated nicely as compared to the others?
Just because they have better parents?
Awwww, why do people/we have such discrimination in us?
*huge sigh*
Luckily, the dog is not in my house, yet.... *evil grins* =D

"Treat the world alike, treat the dogsS alike"
    

2 comments:

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...