2011/02/21

High vs Low Cognitive Functioning

I believe that I've always been living in my own world...
Yet, I'm not totally detached from the world around me too...
I'm surprised with the people I met few days ago,
who claimed to study overseas before and works in a bank doing "investment",
where he can be such ignorant to what other says and think...
now I realized the difference between high and low cognitive functioning.
I'm not claiming that I'm a high cognitive functioning person but I'm pretty sure that I'm not low.
I now can't agree more with what my friend said, perhaps it was because we faced with highly cognitive functioning people too often enough when we were in college which makes us feel  as compared to them.
I didn't expect someone at the age of older than me for 2 years would be such NOT high cognitive functioning.
Hopefully, those who invested under him would earn more money under him... =)
and I will not choose that bank to invest for me when I have money in the future... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...