2011/02/15

14.02.2011 *It's Valentines Day*

Well, I didn't really thought about it when I suggested to my friends to have dinner today...
Instead, I put whether all of us are free and could make it to the dinner as the first priority since my friend is leaving on Wednesday....
I feel so sorry for her that I didn't really spend time with her shopping, chatting, singing, etc with her...
Until I saw those valentine's day posts in fb, I realized that today was quite a big day for couples out there in a sudden! *something knocks on my head*
It was quite a busy cny for me as I have something to do throughout the 15 dayS of Chinese New Year...
I have never been this busy throughout my cnyssSSS as far as I could remember!!!
and I didn't even have time to visit my friends' houses for cny....
Nevertheless, I'm very proud of what I have done throughout this Chinese New Year as  I thought that I'm quite productive..
I had a surprise birthday party in Port Dickson for a friend of mine in which I have known her since I'm 9 years old... --> YuhChyi...happy happy birthday! *on 12nd Feb 2011*
Also, I spend tonight with a special friend of mine --> WanYin, in which I played with her in the playground in Desa Park City,  together with another 2 friends of mine, GinKiat and PeiSan...
I guess this could be a very special memory for all 4 of us where people around us were mostly couples and families....hahahaha....
Sadly, Sweetyan and Beelee was not able to attend tonight's dinner...
Lastly, I would hope that
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*We Will Be Friends Forever* =)

 

1 comment:

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...