2009/11/10

Oh~~~~oh~~~~~

This happened yesterday while I was in college desperately need someone to send me back to Theresa's house in order to get my own car as it was raining,
so, I called Ck...
I was so lucky that he was coming to kpd to hand in his assignment.....
So, I told him that I'll introduce my two cute pretty group mates in my media management class in return of his kindness....
There he said, " I'm not interested..."
Okay okay.... ;p
It was such a co-incident that while we were heading to block A to pick yeeling up after she hands in their assignments, we passed by my friend's car where both of them were in the car...
So, I told Ck "there they are, my pretty group mates..."
Well, with a glance at them and I think the time that his car took to pass by their car was like for about 3 to 5 SECONDs perhaps???
(I don't think we took more than that by he way.... ;p hehehehe)
And HE, CK, was able to tell me that they aren't his cup of tea and both of them had baby fat.....
OMG!!!!!
There he said he was not interested and he was able to judge their looks with merely a glance at them???
Hmmm...well, I'll leave it for you to judge then....
hehehehehe.....

9 comments:

  1. what can i say, their babyfatness was too obvious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose you din know this.
    Me and ck fall in love at first sight. *rf*

    ReplyDelete
  3. the word verification thing is so annoying.
    would you consider to disable it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. CK: I have no words for you....

    Well, I really didn't know about it and I don't wish to know...nooooo~~~~~~~hahaaha....

    Erm, KP, do you mind to teach me how?? hehehe...
    I'm an idiot in terms of computer...hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go to Dashboard, Setting, Comments, then look for Word Verification, click No and click Save. =)

    oh no, gonna do another round of word verification in order to publish this comment. =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. a go: hahaha... so hard to find ur cup of tea :p
    KP, agree with u... hahahhaha
    Mei san: faster disable it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I've disabled it ald....If it's not, tell me next time la... ;p

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...