2009/11/08

FaRmViLle = EVIL

I know that things that I’m gonna say later will be a little unbelievable,
however, trust me please~~~~~
I’m starting it with this,
I was being discriminated by a game!!!!
The next question in your mind will be,
“What? How could a game discriminate people??”
Seriously, I was discriminated by a game called “FARMVILLE”!!!!
If you do play this game, you will notice that many of us are allowed to send gifts to our friends/neighbors once a day ONLY.
However, I received 3 gifts from the same person today!!!
And previously, she was able to send 2 gifts to me per day….
Yea, I should feel happy that I could get more gifts…BUT!!!!! How come???
Can anyone tell me pleaseeeeee???
She even said that she can’t help it if Farmville likes her more!!!!
*throwing tantrum* + *rolling on the floor* + *stomping feet*

5 comments:

  1. mei san, stop being juvenile laaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm... sorry to say... actually i can sent few times to frens... same frens as well... i don think farmvillw favoured me.
    maybe ur farmville setting haven update or farmville setting itself got problem. Not about they discriminate u.

    Receive as many as u can for this moment. Later only u pay back to frens lo ^^
    Nite ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ck: hgn, I like ar!!!!
    Y Teng: hehehe...can I add you as friend in FB then?? hehehehe... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^ feel glad to have u in facebook. U can search me at Chee Khong there. Karen Yteng.

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...