2013/01/14

New inspiration?

Hmm, that's another sand tray course over the weekend!
I really enjoyed it although it was quite tiring...

Well, hopefully I don't forget about it when it's the next time I will organize a camp...
(mia, you have to help me to remember this)

While I was having class and attending the sand tray, 
something came into my mind, 
I think that expressive art is really powerful!
Therefore, I thought of an activity to do during our camp...

We can have a clay (粘土) session!
We can ask them to make a significant person in their life,
then we can do a demonstration depicting how important 
the person is to us and our feelings towards them. 
Then, we can link the interpersonal relationship thing
to the activity (the person that they make). 
Have them reflect on their reactions and their relationship
with this person hence realizing more about themselves.

I don't know if this will work but I think that this is a good 
topic for us to do on it... 

1 comment:

  1. we can discuss more abt it. dun really get it by just reading this~~

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...