2012/06/12

12.6.12

To me, this is very balanced date and something special about it is that it's 
MY Birthday!!!

Thanks to all the friends who wished me personally and posted on my facebook wall. 
After all, it's the world of facebook now... ;p
Well, ms winnee WISHED me too, hehehe...

I'm officially 26 now and I've not been achieving things that I wanted to...
Things aren't going as I planned, 
but I hope that it'll soon follow the way I've planned it.
This is sad but let's not talk about these things during my birthday...

Here are some of the photos I took using my Samantha and Silent during my birthday celebrations.

I went for a dinner with my high school friends and as far as I could remember, 
they usually will celebrate my birthday with me unless they are not in the country. 
Although there're only few of us having dinner and chit chatting, 
I really appreciate them for their time spent with me during my birthday 
since everybody was so busy these days 
and we can hardly meet each other unless special event like this... =)

A new family member -- Sakura
It's a lomo camera
*a gift from Shinwen*
*bow 90 degrees, thank you*
=D  

Elaine and Chuan Tim

Elaine, Shin Wen, and me
 *and MinMein too*

 My family members bought me a cake too. 

I feel old, but I shouldn't because twenties should be 
the craziest and the most energetic period of my lifetime!

So, I have to learn to enjoy my life and play to the MAX!!!
hahahahaha...

NOT to forget, my close friend LEONG WAN YIN
was back to Malaysia for her holiday and it has 
been some time that since we go out to shop during our birthdayssS...
This is something special about this year 2012.6.12 as well...

Hopefully, it'll be a great year ahead for me 
and for my friends too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...