2011/10/27

My dearest Westlife

Oh, noooooooo....

My Westlife is going to split after being in a group for 14 years...
I feel so regretful after knowing this and I missed their recently concert tour in Malaysia...

I have been listening to their songs throughout my teenage years and get crazy over their appearance on the music shows and events... ;(

How can they decide to split though I understand that they have different paths that their go for in their life?
You can still stayed as a group even though you guys are concentrating in the fields that you guys want to go though Bryan left the group for his wife and child which touched my a lot.

Anyway, perhaps you guys want to make it a perfect journey where you have a full stop in it.
This would be something great at least we know that you guys split for good reasons. =)

It's amazing to think of how you guys have spent your entirely 20s together as a group traveling around the world for world tours and worked together in music and etc...

NICKY SHANE MARK KIAN BRYAN
These 5 names are not to be forgot...

<3



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...