2017/11/13

Kundasang/Ranau - Kinabalu Pine Resort

Hmm, I think this is the very first accommodation that I have decided to post a shout out in my blog.

When I was planning for my trip in Kota Kinabalu, we were looking for a place to spend the night which is comfortable, near, and with a good view of mount KK after hiking the famous Kinabalu Mountain.

We kinda plan this trip with a short notice and we spent a decent amount of time in training and getting the right gears for the hike. However, we took leisure in planning the accommodation because we were undecided of what to do and some of us had different ideas as to what to do after the hike.

As usual, when there's lack of consensus, a lot of discussions were going on and at a certain point, I was so frustrated that I just gave in and let my friends decide on what to do because I have tried my best to accommodate everyone's needs and to coordinate with our travel agent.

Both of them were headstrong where I just couldn't take it anymore. However, I did remain composed and tried to settle it while luckily, one of my friends was very helpful and did her part into helping me to get things sorted out before our departure. It was finalized at last and we manage to get our accommodation in Kinabalu Pine Resort despite it was stated as fully book in the websites we checked. 

However, we managed to sort things out and the travel agent manage to book a room in this resort for us and I feel no regrets in paying extra for the stay
My money was definitely well spent!

I have always wanted to stay in a place with a terrace and it was a dream come true moment for me when I reached there. Furthermore, it has really good view and I managed to spend some time sitting in the terrace at night alone and enjoyed the serenity. I felt really calm despite just finished my hike and the weather was cold too. I like it so much except that it was really cold, which was something that I wasn't prepared for. 

deluxe-cabin.jpg

I think I will definitely revisit here because I seriously think that it's such a well maintained place with a very serene vibe and great scenery!!!
I'm amazed by how they are managing their place because both Kinabalu Park and the room here didn't have any smell that usually lingers in a wet and wood building.





If you're interested, I would strongly recommend you to book early and you can contact them through this website!

Kinabalu Pine Resort
http://kinabalupineresort.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...