2017/05/13

Fast & Furious 8 & First Outing with my Colleague!!!

Yesterday was the very first time that I head out to a mall with a colleague after working for a year and 8 months++ in this company.

By the way, I also got a new "roommate/room-colleague" recently. Therefore, we have more time to have some conversation and there were more interaction between us. Somehow, we got closer and probably the very first friend I make in in this job. I guess probably it's because she's open to a weirdo like me.
*On the side note, she said that she's a weirdo too!*

We have been talking about watching a movie together since she has this GSC credit card that offers discounted price tickets. TO my surprise, even movie tickets on a Friday night is eligible for discount!
It was such a great deal!
While deciding on what movie to watch, I thought maybe we can do Fast & Furious 8 since I have been wanting to watch but I just didn't get the right time to watch it.

Finally, we went last Friday night and we both enjoyed it!
Despite the fact that my brother told me not to watch it with high expectation, it was better than I thought it would be.
I think I kinda know how the story line of fast & furious series go, so I did manage to guess what was going to happen and it did go according to what I have anticipated.
Therefore, I guess the fact that they have decided to stop this series at 10 might actually be a good idea. 
By the way, it's heart warming when they choose to remember Paul Walker by naming the baby boy Brain. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...