2017/05/20

520 MOM

When I saw those posts on 520 on my FB wall, 
I realized that it was such a coincident!!
Because I purposely drove my mom to Genting for a lunch!!! 
Before you judged that it was luxurious to go to Genting for a lunch,
*indeed, it takes a lot of effort*
it was because my mom had a voucher for two person for an abalone meal. 
Considering that it'll take around 3 hours of driving back and forth, 
my mom was asking if this is costing too much effort for a voucher as well. 
She doesn't feel quite right to do that but I told her that it was fine. 
This is because I realized that I have been very busy with my own stuff and I didn't have time to accompany her at all. Before I have my active private practice and Olivia's presence, 
I'll at least go out with her in the weekend either for lunch or for grocery shopping. 
But as things get busier while she's tired from taking care of Olivia during the day,
she rarely wants to go out at night and we don't have the common free time as well. 
Honestly, I was too lazy and tired to go out as well. 
Therefore, I thought that it would be a great idea as well. 
Coincidentally, I have no clients today after 10am.
As much as I hope to be busier!
But I guess God planned this for us.
It seems that everything worked out by itself and off we went to Genting for the abalone meal!

Grilled mushroom


Chicken soup

My mom was cutting the abalone diligently making sure that it doesn't "fly" off her plate and warn me to do the same. ;p

Look at the abalone!!! 
First time in my life to taste such a big abalone all by myself!
IT's delicious although a lil too salty for me, it was very chewy too!
That's why my mom had difficulty in chewing them...

Dessert: Red bean mochi

Even though it was not a planned celebration, 
but I'm grateful that I did something special with her. =) 

13/05/2017
Pre-mother's day celebration with my sister and my mom at Chakri Palace in KLCC!
It's Thai food!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...