2011/06/06

Plan b 03/06/2011

This restaurant is a nice place to hang out with friends and the foods are not bad as well!
The interior designs are quite pretty too...
They serve grass and animals! ;p
Well, I realized that a (v) sign beside the dish means vegetarian after I went to this restaurant. 
I like the design of the restaurant and they have no problems in serving their food even when there's a lot of people. 
The workers here are friendly and polite too!
Well, due to my health condition, 
I didn't have a lot of desserts but their desserts looked very attractive!

I personally like this Chocolate Moise Cake very much...


Thanks Kah Hwei for introducing this restaurant! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...