2011/06/08

Denial

Are they the one who live in denial or am I the one?
I understand that it was due to the so called life that makes everyone, almost everyone, including myself; 
to live in such a chaotic situation and having such an unhealthy lifestyle. 
Living caused all of us to sometimes do things that we don't want to or don't wished to;
It makes people starting to create illusions that it was due to life that makes us what we are now. 
They or even I myself started to create or to live in denial to acknowledge that our life is tough and it was not what we want by justifying it to "everybody else are just like me", "this is life, you have to live with it".
They denied how stressful and how hard their works are since they are making money in some sense. 
I really felt like dying when I saw them living in denial like this. 
On the other hand, there is this person who don't know harsh the world is and kept on doing things irresponsibly,   
how do I deal with them? 
Tell me, don't tell me lady gaga's song "born this way" because I think that they just refused to learn to live properly and get used to the environment because I'm living with it and is facing problem to cope with it anymore.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...