2010/09/09

《Running Man》III

WOW...The producers of this show are not bad!!!!
YESH~~~They are improving...I'm so happy about it...
The week before, they only aired 3 games that they played in the show but they ended up with 5 running balls...THIS IS SO WEIRD *this is what I thought of in my mind*
If you do know about TV shows, the shows are actually recorded section by section and it was edited to make it as if it was recorded with one shot...This is to make the show flow...
However, the 5 running balls that appeared in the end of the show TELLS the audiences right on their face that THIS IS EDITED AND WE HAVE CUT 2 GAMES IN BETWEEN!!!
For me, this is sooooo NOT a right thing to do....
This time, they only have 3 running balls at the end of the show and only 3 games were aired..
So, this makes the show flow in a sense...
Also, the guest that they invite plays an enormously important role!!!
Though the guy from FT Island (which I like him a LOT) was edited so much from the show and I feel bad about it,
yet, it was undeniable that the other guests were funnier than he was.
They make the show funnier and even bring more laughter to the audiences...
Well, I guess bringing laughter to the audiences is important in this type of TV shows...
Thus, I hope that this show will be able to be continued and hit higher ratings in the weeks to come!!!!!
Fighting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...