2010/02/13

Chinese New Year

As I grow up, I realized that I don't enjoy CNY as much as I did as compared to when I was young....
I think that children were conditioned to enjoy CNY as they get holidays, new stuffs, and ang paoSSS during CNY despite the huge amount of home works...
I have so much to get it done before CNY,
yet I think I won't be able to complete it as I wanted to...
There's so many obstacles in order to get it done,
and so much "disagreements" between my sisters and I....
The family isn't in a "peace" mode now...
Was it because I care too much or was it because of her reluctance??
I'm not trying to be self serving bias here but I think it was her...
Why??
Because she just don't want to deal with it and avoided to talk about it with me...
RELUCTANCE!!!!
I really don't understand why the close relationship that we once had can be worsen up to the extent for today....
To me, I think I've given up...
This is a sad but true fact.....
*I told her about my blog, but she said she was just too busy and had no time to read my blog...
*Also, she said that she's NO FREE to know what I think and what I wrote...
What should I do??
I've tried m very best to communicate with her, yet, I think we're just communicating in at a superficial level each time we talked...
The numbers of time we talked in a week can be counted using fingers right now...
I always thinks that she was being so fake yet my other siblings told me that, that was just her personality...
I don't understand.... I seriously don't!!!!!
Why must I be the one who always being understanding but not her trying to understand me???
Tell me what to do and why???
Why??
WHY???
WHY?????

4 comments:

  1. give her a big tight slap :P

    HEHEHE. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR RAWWRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no fairness in relationship, regardless who you're dealing with. If you still want to keep it, being calculative might not help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JengMun: haha, I wish I could! Happy chinese new year to you too~~~~
    Lezheng:But she is making me crazy!!! It's ok...I've decided to be ignorance...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If ignorance does help, then go ahead.... Not easy but there's always a way for each issue...

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...