2021/11/19

Ph.D. Journey III Towards the final step & publication

Today in history, I just received a confirmation email from a journal saying that my paper has been accepted for publication. After multiple rejections and corrections, I finally got myself a paper published... Although it's not a top journal, but it's good enough for me. 

It's worth celebrating! 

I think November is a good month, a few days ago, I also received an email saying the senate meeting approved my submission and I'll be awarded my Ph.D. I can submit the final version of my thesis with some formatting issues and it'll be all good... 

After all that I have been through, I'm very tired... physically, emotionally, and psychologically... 

I feel indifferent to be honest... probably when it's my graduation... I will feel differently... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...