2014/11/11

First week of Nov 2014

What a busy but happy week~~~

My friend hit her car and it was more serious than WE expected...
She was shocked looking at her damaged car, so do I. Because through the phone, what she told me was just a minor accident and it shouldn't be so serious.

It took two days to fix her car and luckily I drove my car to work that day. Then, she can use my car while her car is being fix in my dad's workshop. At least, she can still goes to work and meeting and etc.. 

Anyway, I found out that only with some of the special friends, we will be able to talk and talk and talk on-going without really rest. This is because when I went to a close friend's wedding on Sunday, I felt a bit  awkward with my high school friends because I realized we don't have many topics to talk about. I did try to initiate conversation with them but it stopped as soon as the topic started. So, it was rather quiet and you don't know how I wished my college friends to be right beside me!!! Sometimes, I really wonder if its about the person or is it just me who talk too much...

Yet, I must say that the wedding dinner was one of the warmest wedding dinner I have ever attended. I can see that a lot of effort was put in when they planned and organized this wedding dinner. Since my friend worked in an event planning company, of course they are good at it! I felt happy because I didn't listen to my mom and absent from her wedding because another relative was getting married on the same day. But I did attend the relative's buffet dinner before her actual day on Saturday.



Let me introduce you to my pretty best friend's husband. I knew her when we were in high school and she does not only has a pretty face, she has a kind heart and soft spoken too.



It was such a busy week because I don't really have time to rest and clean my room. 
I don't feel happy about this...
Anyway, it was a great week since I can meet with my friends and had great dinners... 
And, I think I gained weight recently!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...