2012/12/22

22.12.2012


So, the world didn't end as expected by many people around the world yesterday. 

21.12.2012

Today should be celebrated right?
Since we are still living...

The moment I woke up this morning, I quickly looked out my window 
to check if the sky is bright or with complete darkness...
I kinda hope that it was too dark for me to drive all the way to PJ
to do my group assignments...
But it didn't happen like I thought it would...

So, life goes on...
I have to complete my assignments and exams are coming soon...
But we still have assignments to hand in on the exam day...
Meaning I will be busy...

20.12.2012

And, my eldest sister went for her wedding registration the day
before the world ends * rumor has it*
I don't know if they want to stay together forever before the world ends
or what, but they have decided to do it on this day...
It's a unique date after all,
so at least I too have something memorable to think about
when I am old I guess...

23.12.2012

It'll be my youngest brother's 21st birthday, 
and I completely forgotten about this, 
luckily my brother reminded me. 
Well, it's not bad that the world is not ending because my brother 
still gets to celebrate his 21st birthday... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...