2012/11/21

A therapeutic experience

Sometimes, classes can be therapeutic, 
I often experienced it after I started my masters 
but I didn't realize that it can be as powerful as that!

It feels good to learn new things and to integrate what I've 
learned into my life...
Hopefully, I will make a change in people's life in the future
just like how she did to me. 

Sometimes, classes are meant for personal growth just like 
the class that I've attended few days ago.
Although it was some sort of a technique class that's
useful in my future career, but I find it a therapeutic experience.

That's why, GOOD Educators are important! 
 Anybody can be a teacher as long as he or she knows something 
that you don't know but Not everyone can be an Educator!

I enjoyed the class and I love to attend her classes. 
This is why I love Saturday classes although I need to wake up
at 6 in the morning. It's a very very unique kind of experience
attending her class because you learned so much!
or maybe it was because I haven't experienced it in a long time. 




2 comments:

  1. 最近我上了一个工作坊,老师说,我们需要深深体会那一套理论所实践出来在我们身上的感受(be a client and feel it),我们才学会活用它 :)
    所以,可以明白你所要表达的感受!学习却体验到治疗的过程真的很美妙~

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...