2010/04/19

18.04.2010

It was MY graduation day, finally!!!



I'm feeling so happy that my parents and my siblings really surprised me with a BIG banquet of flower and a graduation Snoopy and chocolate and a pen with my name written on it and another graduation bear....





However, I realized that holding a big banquet of flower walking around taking pictures was not an easy task! It was so heavy and my both of my arms were in pain today...
and, I managed to took a picture with one of my long lost contact friend...


However, I think I've missed the chance to take pictures with some of my friends because there were tooooooo many people in the hall and I can hardly find my friends....
Luckily, we managed to take some pictures together in the end especially those that we took in the garden... hehehehehehe... ;p




I love them so much...

Lastly, I've G R A D U A T E D officially!!!

~~~YAY~~~

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAAA
    i thought you already remind your parents to buy what-they-were-supposed-to-buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I only said flower but the rest was not really mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh! u hv graduated!!! congrats congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...