2009/06/16

Clean up my wardrode

06/16/09
In order to gain my interest back, I plan to tidy up my wardrobe tonight...
so that I can buy more... ;p
and to finish my reflection paper as well???
Then I can indulge myself to watch drama again???
hmm...sounds like a good plan...
I like myself being productive and to be able to get things done... :p
Wish me luck....
06/17/09
I didn't managed to complete either one as well as my drama due to the slow line...
Well, it's ok...I'll try to do it today then...hehehe... ;p
06/19/09
2.45am
I am struggling to finish the hell reflection paper!!!!
and I want to go swimming tomorrow, I have to get this done in order to focus on other things!!!!
Yet, with my super low productivity, I don't think I'll be able to make it done tonight.. ;(
What should I do?? My ability and resources were not enough to cope with my stressors...HOW???
p/s: Congratulations to my sis who scored really well during her last semester...
5.19am
I am finally done with m reflection paper..down to cleaning up my wardrobe now.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year 2024

 今年對我來說是一個新開始, 因為我真的要結束我“念書”的日子了。 想得到很久的master也在去年得到了。 但是我沒有想像中的激動,開心一定的。 我現在面臨的問題確實身份曖昧, 我必須重新定義我的專業身份。 同時我的生活也有很多的不確定性。 如果要說,感覺上3天3夜都說不完。 ...